Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default New (temp) Shop - back in the saddle ...

"Pat Barber" wrote

I assume you don't work that far out of the Houston
area ?

Current new residential construction project is about 25 miles this side of
Austin ... about a five hour round trip. Right now it's mostly in the
bidding stage, so I only go up once or twice a week, but that's soon to
change. Plus, I rushed to get this temporary shop up to build the kitchen
for that one also. I really enjoy designing them, but then I have to build
the damn things ... appears I'll never learn.

20x40 sounds nice but 30x50 with 10' dedicated to
a garden shop works pretty well. Don't forget the
madame.

"Madame" will have to do with a new bedroom and balcony looking out over the
lake, maybe ... in any event, the city girl doesn't "farm", unquote.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08