Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default New (temp) Shop - back in the saddle ...

"Pat Barber" wrote
You apparently have "moved up" in size ???

Yep, about another +/-150 sf ... ....can actually stand in the middle, next
to the bench, and swing a dead cat push stick for a change. No new
equipment, and amazed at how all that "stuff" has been crammed into a
smaller space the past 7 1/2 years?

.... still have some patterns/jigs, and additional hardwood stash, to bring
over, but there is now almost enough room, inside, for it.

The plan is to eventually (2009?) build a bigger (20x40) shop at the lake
house in AR, but first I have to find the time to retire. I think I have it
arranged so that the tools can stay in the current location until that
happens, meaning one less shop move ... because this one as just about worn
me out.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/18/08