Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leonard Shapiro Leonard Shapiro is offline

Default how to match cherry finished vinyl furniture

from the wreck

As I said it was flat boxed stuff(non wood,you know vinyl with whitewood
trim colored cherry finish, Planked cherry). It is a darker brown red color
and since this a binary group pics are not available to be posted. I finish
most other cherry projects with either oil or shellac, but in this case I
need to more or less match the furniture in the room with a stain or dye.

len

Attached Thumbnails
how to match cherry finished vinyl furniture-cimg4837-jpg  how to match cherry finished vinyl furniture-cimg4836-jpg