Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default CBS's Early Show Discredits 'The Real Joe the Plumber'

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Mac Cool" wrote in message

:

( "we need to redistribute the wealth" )

You mean like increasing middle class taxes while increasing corporate tax
breaks. I love how portions of the middle class are so concerned that the
rich are paying too much in taxes, that is some damn fine brainwashing.

Corporations don't pay taxes, their customers do.

By that same logic, corporate employees don't pay taxes, their employers do.