Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default CBS's Early Show Discredits 'The Real Joe the Plumber'

Michel wrote:
snipThat 95 percent
is impossible since one-third of those who file with the IRS are
"non-
payers," people who end up paying no tax or get money back which
exceeds their payments. Obama plans to expand the Earned Income Tax
Credit (EITC) and create other credits. For those for whom the
credits
surpass their tax obligation, those are not tax cuts, but spending
hikes or federal giveaways akin to welfare.

snip

.... and don't think for a minute that the wealthy don't get EIC.
People with considerable assets who they don't _need_ to work can
still collect it if they can arrange to get some wages for incidental
jobs.