Posted to alt.home.repair
olddog olddog is offline

Default Political signs

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
retired54 wrote:

With the inherent precision, instead of multiple sorties per target,
we now enjoy multiple targets per sortie! There is no practical
limit to what we can destroy!

Outstanding!

So, the new motto: "Bomb, baby, bomb!"

http://www.sonyclassics.com/whywefight/

Peace!

olddog

Oh bother! Peace never settled anything. Americans traditionally love to
fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle. When you were kids,
you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, big
league ball players, the toughest boxers. Americans love a winner and will
not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn't give
a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have
never lost, and will never lose a war... because the very thought of
losing is hateful to Americans.

And, like the space program, we have to consider the advances generated by
military activity. Like, uh, up-armored Humvees and, uh, other things.

That's why you're going to lose.

olddog