Posted to alt.home.repair
Direct TV Not Direct TV Not is offline

Default Anyone know if the HD tv signal will be stronger?

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 00:27:03 -0400, metspitzer
wrote:

I have cable, and don't think I could live without it, but my aunt is
using an antenna.

She just dropped cable, and asked me to hook her antenna back up. She
is only getting 2 channels. There is one more channel that can barely
be seen.

What would be the chances she could get another channel after the
switch?

If someone offers you Direct Tv, run the other way as fast as you can.
They have over 22,000 complaints in the last year alone with the BBB.
Direct TV is fricking useless!