Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default CBS's Early Show Discredits 'The Real Joe the Plumber'

Bob F wrote:
"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On 22 Oct 2008 03:04:46 GMT, Mac Cool wrote:

( "we need to redistribute the wealth" )

You mean like increasing middle class taxes while increasing
corporate tax breaks. I love how portions of the middle class are
so concerned that the rich are paying too much in taxes, that is
some damn fine brainwashing.

Gotta love that trickle down economic theory. Funny how those who
benefit the most do nothing to share their wealth in the U.S.

Seen in a sig line:

There are two types of Republicans. Millionares and Dupes.

Three: Entrepreneurs. It's rare, but not unheard of, to find a business
where the owner is not a Republican (independent bookstores excepted).