Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] UHAP023@alpha1.rhbnc.ac.uk is offline

Default 6x Interlocking latched PCB mounted DPDT push button switches required

Dear All,
I am looking for a bank of 6 interlocking latching PCB mounted
DPDT push button switches to repair a 20 year old TV (Sony KV2000 mark
II). These are for the channel change push button assembly -- ie. on
pressing one button any others previously pressed-in pop out. The pin
pitch of the switches seems unusual. It is 4.0mm as best as I can measure
it. I have searched the web but without success. Does anybody know where
I might get the parts for such a switch assembly?

Many thanks
Tom Crane.

Ps. The email address in the header is just a spam-trap.

--
Tom Crane, Dept. Physics, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham Hill,
Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, England.