Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Back with you

In message ,
ARWadsworth writes

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:57:36 +0100 Peter Andrews wrote :
I took The Wanderers comment as a tongue in cheek reference to Tony B
looking forward to his summer, while all we have is cold and wet!

High summer is what I'm half-dreading! Melbourne weather is notorious for
being changeable - today I've worn a jumper all day as it's been somewhat
chilly. I deliberately chose an east-facing flat so it's in the shade in
the afternoon but come Jan/Feb there will be more than a few days when
it's 40C or more and no escape.

This site should help you integrate with the locals

http://whingingpomme.com/jokesaus.htm

Personally I could not live with 40C

Love it ...

--