Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default Political signs

On Oct 22, 2:51*pm, "retired54" wrote:
"Michael Dobony" wrote in message

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 17:41:55 GMT, retired54 wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
In a couple days we'll have plenty of signs going in the scrap. What to
do
with them? Use the metal for wiring up mufflers? The cardboard to patch
holes in the wall?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

If it's a Obama sign a republican will be glad to take care of it for
you.

olddog

Better yet, save it for fuel in the coming depression. *Biden's economic
and foreign policies have been almost total failures. *He never learns.
Wouldn't be much of a problem if Obama actually had a plan.

Watch the new Frontline episode "Heat". I don't think either one of them
have a clue. Scary ****.

I dunno, SWMBO is a policy analyst and seems to be impressed by
Obama's grasp of at least the mechanics of evaluating policy, and his
ability to translate that into layman's terms. Now whether his
policies are actually good or not is something else...

nate