Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CBS's Early Show Discredits 'The Real Joe the Plumber'

What we really need is lower taxes, so the economy can flourish. Raising
taxes any further will destroy the economy. Look, also, at cutting federal
spending.

Lets look at who voted for the bailout. How about Oh Bomb Us, did he vote
yay or nay?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Mac Cool" wrote in message
George:

We don't need "Joe" to know that taxes will rise if Obama is elected.

We have an 11 Trillion dollar deficit. Any candidate that claims they
won't raise taxes is lying. At least Obama is honest enough to admit he
will raise taxes, abeit on the wealthiest who have benefited immensely btw
from the war in Iraq and who have just received a huge government bailout,
its time they pay their due.