Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens.edible
[email protected][_2_] man@privacy.net[_2_] is offline

Default Possum in the pumpkin patch

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 06:12:26 -0400, Norminn

:
:On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:39:07 -0500, Texas Bob
:wrote:
:
::I never would have thought possum would be in California, but, I did
::know Berkley was full of squirrels.
::
::Texas Bob
:
:One night about 2:00 AM in this same house around 12-15 years ago I came
:face to face with a possum in the kitchen! I looked at it, and it looked
:at me. We froze. I instinctively walked away, allowing the animal to
:react as I knew it would and retreat from the house, which it did. I
:took measures to seal off the entrance.
:
:I've only seen possums a few times here. I did see several racoons early
:one morning at dawn almost a year ago in the middle of the street two
:blocks from my house.
:
:Squirrels are extremely common here. One day this summer when I was in
:front of my house I saw maybe 1/2 a dozen or more in just a few minutes.
:They were having a convention.
:
:Dan
:
:
:What about groundhogs? They are more local. Big teeth?

I'm unaware of groundhogs in the area. Never heard of it.

Dan