Posted to alt.home.repair
retired54 retired54 is offline

Default CBS's Early Show Discredits 'The Real Joe the Plumber'

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
retired54 wrote:
.

You must be a lawyer or something. :-)

I took a course in contract law a long time ago(1980) and we covered
some tort law. I enjoyed it. I wish I had pursued it.

If you enjoyed "contracts" (the most stultifying, boring, and
sleep-inducing law course there is), you'll LOVE torts (the second-most
death-inducing law course).

hah! well since my major was business mgt it was a pleasant diversion.

I hated school and could hardly wait to get out. Turned out to be a waste of
time.

On second thought, tax law is awful boring (tax lawyers are called
"loose-leaf" lawyers because the law books are kept in three-ring binders
since tax laws change daily). Federal Procedure is ether in book form
Criminal Law is fun. Conflicts of Laws (you must do this but you can't do
this) is fun. Admiralty is fun. Probate sucks. Property double-sucks.
Domestic Relations is a hoot.

All in all, law school is entertaining, primarily because six out of ten
law students are girls.

:-)