Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,soc.retirement
Ken Lay Ken Lay is offline

Default 'Joe the plumber' is not licensed or registered; made $40,000 in 2006 (Toledo Blade)

In article om,
"ChairMan" wrote:

Here's a quote from his book Audacity of Hope:'I will stand with the
Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

A strong and good statement. Too bad the Germans didn't see things that
way in the 1930s. I take it you don't think much of the family who hid
Anne Frank?

Make your own judgement from it.

My judgement is that a true American will always protect the oppressed.
--
Everybody lies. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney just suck at it.