Posted to alt.home.repair
retired54 retired54 is offline

Default CBS's Early Show Discredits 'The Real Joe the Plumber'

"HeyBub" wrote in message
retired54 wrote:

I don't think Obama could possibly be much worse than what we have
had. I for one am willing to take the risk if McCain /Palin is the
alternative. I'll admit "spread the wealth" is a bonehead thing to
say but not as bad as "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Iran".

Uh, nobody's said 'bomb, bomb, bomb Iran." But even if they did, what's
wrong with bombing Iran? It's better than bombing Albany.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeThckstKNE&NR=1

BTW: Thanks for bringing that up. I almost forgot what an "huge" idiot
McCain is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_We_Fight_(2005_film)

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...Eugene-Jarecki

may take awhile to load.

olddog

"There are only two types of republicans: millionaires and fools."