Silvan

Default Poly

Lewis Dodd wrote:

Easy answer....What is the cost of the poly and what is the value of what
you want to use it on?

Yeah, that's a very good and fair answer.

I would say for some snazzy something I just spent two weeks building, no
way. For a walking stick, it's probably still good. I've used pre-opened
poly a lot older than that in situations where the quality of the finish
wasn't that important.

So if it were me, I wouldn't just toss it. Then again, I'm a cheapskate,
and a pack rat. I never throw away anything I might conceivably use for
something some day.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 17690 Approximate word count: 530700