Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default HF shop crane - was Bridgeport dimension

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:36:52 -0700, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

Im paying $11.24 a stick at Hanks Electric in Costa Mesa, California

Yeah, but is that the good stuff? Or coming out of the Glorious
Peoples Republic Steel Foundry and Rice Noodle Factory in Shanghai?
(And it suspiciously bends like a noodle under stress...)

US made. and Ive got at least 600 feet of it hanging and Ive indeed
done chinups in the middle of a 4' length...and Im not a little bitty
fella...as you may recall.

You might not want Mr. Electrical Inspector to try a chin-up using a
length of the fake strut as the exercise bar - after he gets out of
the hospital... He's gonna come back and pick the place apart with a
microscope, and he'll bring all his inspector buddies from the other
specialties. Talk about 'proctologically violated'...

Nobody Pays Full Retail in Los Angeles unless they are either brain
dead or terminally lazy, or in a severe time bind. All the warehouses
are here. In a small town I can see $35 plus for what we get for $20,
just for shipping and stocking.

-- Bruce --

Indeed....retail? Whats that?

Gunner, third column pricing rocks!

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.