Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Anyone know if the HD tv signal will be stronger?

On Oct 20, 11:27 pm, metspitzer wrote:
I have cable, and don't think I could live without it, but my aunt is
using an antenna.

She just dropped cable, and asked me to hook her antenna back up. She
is only getting 2 channels. There is one more channel that can barely
be seen.

What would be the chances she could get another channel after the
switch?

We live in a fringe area, and barely got reception even with a 200
mile antenna and a top quality amplifier.
since we got the digital converter box, or reception is fantastic,
more channels, flicker free, bright picture, flawless sound.
We had a bad wind storm that broke 1/3 of the radials off of the
antenna, & it didn't effect our reception at all, that would have
killed it on analog.