Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default Matching the battery to the task

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 19:10:05 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

"We'd be delighted to help you design valid tests," one battery
company representative said. "And we'll look forward to reading
the results around Christmas."

RANT
We don't need tests to show us which is best. We just need the truth.
Mandatory voltage against time and current parametric charts plus self
discharge against temperature charts. The manufacturers must do these tests as
part of development and production testing. Why the hell are they afraid to
advertise the results?

Would anyone buy a partial fill of the gas tank if the pump didn't tell you
how much you were getting?
/RANT

Mark Rand
RTFM