Posted to alt.home.repair
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default replacing slider wheels

On Oct 19, 11:05*pm, "Terry Cano" wrote:
I took out the sliding door....replaced the wheels and can't get
the door back in with both sets of wheels.
The wheels are up in there and to the lowest position.
I've been told to remove the stationary part but the top part of the
door has the same height on both sides doesn't seem like it would be easier.
Ideas?
Terry

When you say "to the lowest position", do you mean as far inside the
door as possible? Have you moved the adjusting screw on the rollers
all the way to the end of its range? I have never replaced the rollers
on the glass door, but I have found that after replacing the rollers
on the screen door and adjusting them all the way in, I will sometimes
have to kind of push up on the roller with a flat screwdriver or putty
knife blade to get them to clear the lip on the bottom track.

Jerry