Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Redneck lathe v2.0

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:33:00 -0700, the infamous "Michael Koblic"
scrawled the following:

Finally, the finished product:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27683124@N07/

Hardly a lathe, but calling it "the spinning wobbly thing that cleans up the
edges" seemed less catchy.

Oui, boot eet eez quite derogatory to zee word "lathe", non?

I like your caption for the 001 sheath: "This was a custom made knife.
I did not like the sheath carry and adapted it for IWB. Not
recommended for obese pople who bleed easily!"

Finally, TRUTH in advertising!

For my next project I shall convert base metal into gold...

Got my address? I'd love some!

--
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it
exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong