Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Weathershield inside?

wrote:
I have several tins of Dulux Weathershield (water-based) paint.
On each can it says "This product is for exterior use only"
Why can't I use it inside?

I think it used to include a fungicide to keep it white.

.... is the right answer!

So why should the inclusion of fungicide preclude its use inside?

It wouldn't. But if the fungicide is 'nasty to humans' it might be a bad
idea to live in close proximity in the relatively confined environment
indoors. But it wouldn't preclude you doing it if you wished to risk
poisoning yourself.

(I do not know what fungicide is used, nor what its effects are on
humans or pets.)

--
Rod

onset.