Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob M Bob M is offline

Default How to remove LG washign machine front panel?

Beemer wrote:

I have an LG F1622TDGD5 1600rpm spin speed washing machine. It has been
levelled but whilst spinning there is a very annoying and loud vibration
which to me sounds like a cable battering itself against the inside left
hand and/or front panels.

After removing the top and looking inside I cannot see sufficiently close
to any side or front panel to check if there is something vibrating
against it.

Can anyone describe how to remove the front panel/door so that I can make
a better inspection?

regards,

Beemer

While they might not have your particular model, this like should have info
on LG washers:

http://www.applianceaid.com/

Good luck -B