Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fibreglass insulation / inhalation...

John Rumm wrote:
Tim S wrote:

Definitely time to get a good mask. I got on OK today playing
amongst the glass wool and mouse plops with a decent but simple
nose/mouth mask. Mine was better that the ones down B&Q but still
basically a bit of paper with two bits of elastic.

The 3M disposable respirators are very good IMHO. About £15 a pop, and
one lasts a fair bit of time with occasional use. They fit the face
very well and make a good seal. They have a exhaust vent that directs
the hot wet air away from goggles / glasses etc, SNIP

Does that mean they don't make your glasses steam up? In which case I'll
have to get one.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk