Mark Jerde

Default Dryer to Standard 220 Extension Cord

Gfretwell wrote:
If you are still going with the "extension cord" route, give me the
name plate rating of your dust collector (voltage, HP and FLA) and I
will tell you how to set it up.

I currently have a Sears 110v shop vac which doesn't do too bad with my
sealed-up contractor saw and router table. But it would be overwhelmed by
what I hope to be able to afford in a little while, a joiner & planer.
Plus, I've been reading about the health hazards of micro-sized sawdust, and
according to the site below 800CFM is needed to suck up all the little
nasties.

http://cnets.net/~eclectic/woodworking/cyclone/

All the 800 CFM DS's need 220, which I don't have in the shop yet...

Thanks.

-- Mark