Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

t wrote:

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:02:16 -0700, Mark & Juanita

You must be incredibly tough.

tom watson

Ad hominem? I will use the term very precisely here Tom, your elitism
based upon your self-perceived notion of your superior knowledge is showing
through. You cannot abide the fact that others have a different view with
which you disagree and you thus carry forth the notion that those others
must therefore be inferior to you and your own worldview, that they could
in no way have arrived at those worldviews through deliberative thought or
careful study and evaluation. Therefore we see the smug attitudes, the
dismissive statements and finally the devolution to ad hominem attack.