Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

t wrote:

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:46:31 -0500, "David G. Nagel"
wrote:

It should be noted that several years after he wrote Das Capital (sp)
Karl Marx decided that communism would not work as a practical matter.
In 1991 he was proven right by the fall of the Soviet Union.

Dave Nagel

.... snip

Not missing a beat (he was an attorney, and used to impromptu
calumnies and vague innuendo) he said, "I like to know what the enemy
is thinking."

I rest my case.

Tom, I was not advocating knowing the enemy nor the philosophies espoused.
I was taking exception to your insinuation that unless someone had read
your defined reading list, they were unworthy to discuss the topic at hand.
There are numerous ways to obtain such knowledge, full immersion into the
doctrine is not necessarily the only way to do so. Others will accuse you
of having not done enough because you did not read them in the original
language.