Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default bobski the builder - ch4

drugs began to take hold. I remember "tim....."
saying something like:

c) they set it up like this

I don't really know which it is, but unless it was (c) they can't have been
sure of its ratings potential when they started filming around 12 months ago

There were some fishy gaps and some dubious editing in it. I suspect the
British builder's other jobs were nothing like as bad as that and he
just wanted that one finished and out of the way, so employed some
casuals to get it done - bit of a mistake.