Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Anyone recomend a Digital TV aeriel?

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , The Natural
Philosopher scribeth thus
Nicholas Finlay wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 10:41:12 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Graham. wrote:

Anyway, I have probably only ever seen half a dozen episodes of
Start-Wreck, by accident, through the years.

My Freeview has several channels that pop and jump; the majority being
fine. I'm tempted to try Maplin's signal amplifier. Anyone have
experience on this?

Probably not.

On my system the popping and jumping is nt lack of signal, its lack of
signal quality.

Usually due to interference from other TV transmitters, but multipath
and trees is the in laws problem

That more often than not can be cured with a satellite dish and Freesat
if they can stomach the idea of a dish that is..

I think you can get sky freesat for £75 ATM or at least I think that's what
currys were selling.