Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] tom.harrigan@gmail.com is offline

Default Windy Cellar Photos

I've finally finished the windy cellar. I thought those who found the
interesting, might like to see the end product.

Here's a picture of the stairs. They wound to the right at the top, so
I rejigged them to go more straight on:
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/r...tairsF-1-1.jpg

Here's a picture of the rear of the cellar and the subterranian
window. Is that clutter gathering already?
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/r...larRearF-2.jpg

The front of the cellar showing the location of the fault in the floor
and the wall. I've made both openings a little smaller.
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/r...ntRightF-1.jpg

A close up of where the wind comes from:
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/r...ckRightF-1.jpg

And finally the fault as it goes up the other wall. The opening is now
about 1/2 the size it was.
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/r...ackLeftF-1.jpg