Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Not sure programmable thermostat is working properly

Angela wrote:

Yes it does have optimum start which will explian why it was on when I got
up this morning but according to the timer it wasn't due for another 5
minutes. I'll keep an eye on timing to see if it is turning on too early!

Once it has learnt the characteristics of the house, then it ought to
turn on just early enough ;-)

(so that if you say 20 degrees at 7am, that is the temperature it will
*be* at 7am rather than that being the target the system will start
aiming for at 7am)

--
Cheers,

John.