Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default bobski the builder - ch4

In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
a) they followed a couple of dozen builders and just used the ones
with the
best contrast

no chance

I reckon they might well have, they do that sort of thing all the time.
I heard that the David Blaine TV show was filmed over months & cut to
only show the best reaction to his tricks.

In my experience of 'magic' on TV, it always co-operates to achieve the
very best results for that 'magic'. Never to show the flaws. Of which
there are always many from the other side away from the audience.

--
*I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.