Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default bobski the builder - ch4

In article
,
wrote:
On Oct 19, 9:10 am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

I reckon they mixed the whole lot together rather than putting on a
mortar coat then throwing the pebbles at it.
nowt wrong with that, then rinsing it to expose the stone.

More difficult to get an even appearance, though?

perhaps if the wrong technique was used, or the procedure was
especially well royally bllsed up - I dont see how the problem shown
would result from doing the rinse approach properly.

Dunno. I've only seen it using the 'throw on' procedure. Which seems
strange if there is an easier way which is just as good.

NT

--
*Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.