Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default bobski the builder - ch4

In article ,
tim..... wrote:
Mind you, that's TV for you. Never mind the facts, as long as the
ratings are good.

Do you think that

a) they followed a couple of dozen builders and just used the ones with
the best contrast

Don't be silly. Imagine the cost of doing that. Assuming they paid for the
crews. [Thinks] See what you mean.

b) they got lucky

Yeh yeh.

c) they set it up like this

Rule one of 'factual' progs. Make the prog to fit your facts.

I don't really know which it is, but unless it was (c) they can't have
been sure of its ratings potential when they started filming around 12
months ago

Other thing I love is the way any 'salient point' made by Beeny during a
Property Ladder is *always* mentioned by one of the estate agents when
viewing some year or so later.

--
*Is there another word for synonym?

Dave Plowman London SW