Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default For your amusement...

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 12:01:04 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

For your amusement ("Several agencies fail to meet United Way
deadline")...

http://www.yumasun.com/news/way_4513..._deadline.html

Why would any group wait till the last day to request funding?

They're "special". Read the comments from readers at the bottom of
the page... mostly supportive... just one leftist weenie thinking
they're "entitled".

The scout troop that I was in, over 40 years ago raised all of it'
own funds, and any papers that needed to be filed were mailed in the day
before the were allowed to arrive, so they got there the next day or
two. That was part of 'A scout is always prepared!'.

United Way is a PRIVATE charity organization, BTW. NOT funded by the
government.

I know. Their office is right behind the local VA clinic so i went in
one day to see if they could point me to an affordable law office, or
group that helped to incorporate a non profit corporation. I was rather
disgusted with how disorganized they were.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.