Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default a couple of pix (1/1) - Democrats-99Percent.gif

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:19:40 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

"flipper" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:27:07 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

"PhattyMo" wrote in message
.. .
Jim Thompson wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:19:41 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

What is "Red.jpg", a railway snow-plow?

...Jim Thompson

In the UK, Conservatives are AKA Tories - the word Tory comes from the
Gallic word Toraidhe (pronounced Toorayhe) which means bandit or robber.

This isn't the U.K.

I heard yours are going to ban bicycles to stop poor people getting to the
voting booths!

What the hell are you babbling about?

Not exactly bicycles as such, but I recently watched a documentary on all
the dirty tricks your Republicans are using to disqualify lower income and
repossessed voters.

Maybe I shouldn't give them ideas - they might actually do it!

Republicans are certainly trying to suppress the votes of several
classes...

Illegal alien voters

Non-citizen voters

Multiply registered voters

Imprisoned voters

Disqualified felon voters

Illegally registered voters

Dead voters

all of whom, remarkably, tend to vote Democrat.

John