Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default 'Joe the plumber' is not licensed or registered; made $40,000in 2006 (Toledo Blade)

HeyBub wrote:
RLM wrote:

Leftist/libs ought to listen better.
They failed during Bush's explanations for the Iraq invasion,the
leftist media aided in continuing that misunderstanding,and thus
prolonged the conflict,and sacrificed more US troops lives in doing
so.

I'm proud to be a Stand Up Leftist Liberal member of the Democratic
Party. Not some fence sitter. We listened to the failed "W.".

Bush has been defeated by a Bedouin that masterminded the downfall of
the economy of the United States and disrupted world markets with
cheap box knives that his commandos didn't even have to smuggle into
this country to use. Then Bush and his fools invaded the wrong
country to look for the Mastermind Bedouin. I didn't miss anything
from Bozo Bush and his bunch.

It was NEVER the policy of the United States to kill or capture Osama ben
Laden. If it happen in the pursuit of other goals, that would be a bonus.
But since 9-12, the singular goal of the United States has been to prevent
further attacks on the United States or U.S. interests abroad. To do this,
the government focused on disrupting terrorist communications, financing,
training, recruiting, their subverting of friendly governments, and the
killing of any that get in our sights.

Since the early 90's, there has been one or two attacks on the U.S. or its
overseas interests every year. These include WTC 1, the USS Cole, embassies
in Kenya and Tanzania, kidnapping of diplomats, and, of course 9-11. Since
the government's policy on terrorism began there has not been one single
attack on the United States or U.S. interests abroad.

The program has worked.

It is the liberal or progressive mind-set that sees the issue as a
law-enforcement problem.

I wish Obama would say during his inauguration speech;
As I speak they are on their way home! BRING THEM HOME!

Troops this time, instead of hostages.

I keep hearing that mantra. I have yet to hear one good reason to do so.
Look, these people signed up for the opportunity to kill people and blow
things up. Do you really WANT those folks back home?

That's unfair. A lot of these people are those who didn't have
opportunities early on in life and figured that boot camp was better
than spending the rest of their lives dirt farming/pimping/whatever.

I know several people that were in ROTC for the college money. None of
them were people that I feared in any way.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel