Mark Jerde

Default Dryer to Standard 220 Extension Cord

Gfretwell,

If you can pull a new wire in why are we dancing around. Just put in a bigger
breaker, pull in some fat 4 wire and put a sub panel to serve the dryer and
your shop.

;-) There's a large time & effort difference between making a short extension
cord & getting up in the attic where the the wild dust bunnies have free range.
The last time I was up there I almost came through the ceiling -- 40 year old
1/2" 3-ply plywood doesn't like my 250+ lbs... I wanted to try "fast" &
"cheap" first. ;-)

We beat that subject to death a few days ago but we can hit the high points
again if this is a possibility.

I just discovered this NG yesterday & I don't see the topic in my downloaded
messages. Do you recall the title? I can google group for the info.

Thanks.

-- Mark