Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,soc.retirement
Douglas Johnson[_2_] Douglas Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default 'Joe the plumber' is not licensed or registered; made $40,000 in 2006 (Toledo Blade)

"HeyBub" wrote:

Obama
will raise taxes. Any candidate who says any taxes will be raised for
anybody for any reason at any time will never get my vote.

So will McCain. He just isn't saying so. Somebody has got to pay for the
deficit. It's either you and me or our grandchildren. -- Doug