Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Attractive glue for wood-to-glass?

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 13:33:21 -0700 (PDT), jdrum00
wrote:

Wow; you guys are great. That's three excellent avenues to check out
already. I'm not sure why I didn't Google for such a thing in the
first place; even as a member of the Internet Generation, I sometimes
have trouble believing that what I want isn't really all that
obscure.... Thanks, and I'll let you know what I end up doing!

I use Google a lot, but what I like about these groups is you get "been there,
done that" info from a friendly source that's not trying to sell you something..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing