Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus1054 Ignoramus1054 is offline

Default Installed Z axis powerfeed (pictures)

On 2008-10-18, Christopher Tidy wrote:
Ignoramus10312 wrote:
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/My-B...werfeed-ALSGS/

Seems to work fine. Took some time to find out just how to do it.

Since I figured out how to do it, if I was to install another such
power feed, it would only take me perhaps 30 minutes.

Nice. It's starting to look like a Bridgeport EZTrak. Now I'd love to be
able to afford an EZTrak. Maybe one day...

I think that it is starting to look like a Christmas tree...

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/