Posted to alt.home.repair
retired54 retired54 is offline

Default 'Joe the plumber' is not licensed or registered; made $40,000 in 2006 (Toledo Blade)

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Oct 17, 1:26 pm, "SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote:
wrote in message

...http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...0081016/NEWS09...

'Joe the plumber' isn’t licensed
Local man focus of presidential debate
By LARRY VELLEQUETTE and TOM TROY
BLADE STAFF WRITERS

"Joe the Plumber" isn’t a plumber — at least not a licensed one, or a
registered one.

Still, he is a smart enough man to see through the blanket Obama was
trying
to throw over him. "Spread the wealth?" I don't think so, Tim.

I think some bigshot is going to approach Joe and open a nationwide
franchise with Joe as the pitchman. Joe Everyman. He looks a hell of a lot
more like a plumber than Obama looks like a president. Those big ears and
purple lips just don't get my vote.

Steve

Those big ears and purple lips just don't get my vote.

I'm with you, man. Couldn't *ever* vote for an ugly candidate.

I'm voting for McCain...he's HOT!

LOL

Do you have a melanoma fetish?

olddog