Bluetobb

Default Quality of a Square?

I have misspoken, I told you I was a beginner. I am now looking at the
box and it is a Starett combination square the numbers if they mean
anything are C11H-6-4R. I have a Delta 36-650 contractor saw. It is
the low end of the Delta contractor saws.

From what I have read here, it sounds like it is more likely the saw,
but I should have my combination tested at the store. The miter slot
being out of wack does not make sense to me because I tested the end
of the ruler at the same place in the miter slot. So, it would be the
ruler that would be different not the slot. Unless the slot is really
wacked, which is possible.

Thanks for all the comments, please keep them coming!!

Dan