brian hughes

Default OT NEVER Forget!!!

"Nate Perkins" wrote in message
om...
"brian hughes" wrote in message

ink.net...

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

I guess when President Clinton ordered the bombing of Baghdad during his
impeachment hearings a few years back (the reason given was to rid Sadam

of
WMD), the military must have destroyed them all!

If you mean the cruise missiles that were launched on Aug 20 during
Lewinskygate, those missiles were launched at the Sudan and
Afghanistan, not Iraq. See
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/...api/index.html

No, just like I said, I mean the bombing campaign ordered by Clinton for not
destroying his WMD. This bombing campaign was conducted over Baghdad during
his impeachment hearings. These bombing raids started on 17 Dec 98 and
continuing on for about 4 days. The weapon delivery systems were mostly
aircraft, included B-1s (first combat sorties ever for the Lancer). Don't
you remember little Dickey Gephart standing on the capital steps saying "How
can we be holding these hearings [impeachment] when our servicemen are in
danger?"