Posted to alt.radio.digital,sci.electronics.repair,uk.people.consumers,24hoursupport.helpdesk
DAB sounds worse than FM DAB sounds worse than FM is offline

Default new DAB pocket radio story

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

In article ,
DAB sounds worse than FM dab.is@dead wrote:
You must just ignore anything that you don't want to know. I've
already explained what happened in a reply to you once today. That
was
a long post, so I'm not going to ****ing rewrite it all for some
moron
who will deliberately choose not to believe me anyway.

Here's the contents of the post you chose not to read earlier
today:

I did ask you to read this:

http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/da...ion_of_dab.htm

Quoting your own website is hardly proof of anything...

I merely asked him to read it. But if there's anything you'd like to
dispute on that page, fire away.

The adoption of DAB was the most incompetent technical
decision ever made in the history of UK broadcasting:
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/da...ion_of_dab.htm