Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Downie Tim Downie is offline

Default bobski the builder - ch4

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
Anyone see bobski the builder last night on ch4 ?
The pebble dashing was shocking from the British builder, but I was
wondering what was supposed to be wrong with the floor in the Polish
build - they said he used the wrong type of insulation ? Any guesses ?

I think it was the pipe insulation that was used in the concrete floor
(causing it to crack).

I thought the polish builder was given an unduly hard time given that the
customers knew that they had been given a very competative quote. Okay, he
made some mistakes but he got on with the job and the finished product
looked a hell of a lot better than the british one. His biggest mistake was
underpricing the job.

Tim
Simon.