Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn jo4hn is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

Tim Daneliuk wrote:
t wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:46:17 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

Upscale wrote:
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
But you didn't. And I didn't (having much the same experience as you
describe). In fact most everyone I know didn't. Yet, somehow, this
whole fiasco is being sold as the "banks' problem". It is nonsense.
Still picking on the poor eh Tim? As representatives of the stockholders,
No. I am defending property rights for those who actually earned
said property.

So, your are in favor of an Oligarchy?

The country that you are currently living in has rejected that as a
philosophical concept.

tom watson

I (unlike you evidently) am opposed to theft, force, threat and their
various close relatives. Anyone willing to use force to *make* others
dispose of their legitimately obtained property and/or assets against
their will is a scoundrel. You can doll up your arguments with as much
obscure literary reference and high minded sanctimony as you like,
but this is not complicated: Either people have the right to dispose
of their property as they wish (absent fraud, force, or threat)
or someone - in part or in whole - can force them to do something
other than what the owner wishes. The latter appears to be what you're
defending. It's a moral abyss and shameful.

This site has good price for many products. I have used it many time.
http://www.thehardoncity.com/

:-)