Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Michael Koblic Michael Koblic is offline

Default JT33

"Gerald Miller" wrote in message

Why not just put the pulley on a spare motor? or do you have a
fascination with Rube Goldberg?

Why did *he* build a Time Machine? No, I am more Jara (da) Cimrman person
(you gotta be a Czech to get that one, sorry, see here for further
reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A1ra_Cimrman )

Seriously, though (why now, says he...?), I like the fact that I have a
motor and a bunch of pulleys all in a neat package giving me the ability to
change speeds without having to re-do the whole thing.

I know I must not use it for milling 'cos that would be bad...:-)