Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default japlac

On Oct 16, 7:45*pm, ransley wrote:
On Oct 16, 11:48*am, Stephen
wrote:

Hello,

In my search for non-yellowing white paint, I stumbled across "japlac"
on the international paints' web site. It doesn't say much, except
that it's a high gloss finish suitable for wood (and other materials)
inside and out. What exactly is it? I it more hard-wearing than gloss
and does it yellow? If so, does it yellow faster or slower than
"normal" gloss? I did spent 'phone the International help line but
they didn't seem to know any more than me ;(

Thanks,
Stephen.

Years ago maybe 20 I painted trim in one room with 2 of the most
expensive paints made, both white, I forget why I used 2 brands, both
were stated not to yellow, one has badly. So nobody can say about
craplac, use a known name brand.

International is hardly a crap brand. I cant answer the OQ though.

NT